This is a resource for Stetson University College of Law students enrolled in Law Practice Management for the Summer 2018 semester.
This web provides links to online materials regarding law practice management.
This course is offered to present the practical aspects of organizing a law practice. The course will provide insight into the management of a law firm, in both theory and practice, and provide the students with the rationale behind the procedures and systems they will be asked to adhere to as a professional.
- James W. Martin, Adjunct Professor of Law, Stetson University College of Law, and Practicing Lawyer
- Jay G. Foonberg, How to Start and Build a Law Practice (5th ed. 2004, ABA)
- Class #1A Getting Started
- Class #1B Written Business Plan
- Class #2A Economics
- Class #2B Managing the Way You Work
- Class #3A Location
- Class #3B Equipment
- Class #4A Clients
- Class #4B Fees
- Class #5A Managing the Law Office
- Class #5B Managing the Law Office
- Class #6A Employees
- Class #6B Employees
- Class #7 Ethics and Resources
James W. Martin, Esq., St. Petersburg, Florida
June 13, 2018