St. Petersburg, Florida, Lawyer James W. Martin Has Substantial Legal Experience in These Practice Areas:
- Represented businesses in formation and maintenance of corporations, limited liability companies LLC, partnerships and other business entities
- Represented nonprofit corporations in formation and maintenance of tax exempt art museums and other entities
- Authored 4 volumes of business legal forms for West Publishing
- Drafted and analyzed hundreds of contracts
- Reviewed and negotiated hundreds of contracts
- Authored 2 volumes of specialized legal forms and contracts for West Publishing
- Taught how to draft contracts and other legal documents at Stetson College of Law for over 10 years as an Adjunct Professor of Law
- Represented arts, museums, religious, cultural And other nonprofit organizations For over 40 years
- Authored nationally-published legal forms book for nonprofits for over 10 years
Probate, Wills and Trusts
- Prepared over 400 estate plans with wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, and living wills for Florida residents.
- Represented personal representative of probate estate of decedent owning hundreds of rental apartments in multiple entities in Florida.
- Represented personal representative of Florida probate estate owning real estate in multiple states.
- Represented children of decedent in contested Florida probate and trust estate.
- Represented widow of decedent in contested Florida probate and trust estate.
- Represented claimants in Florida probate estate of decedent for torts committed during life.
- Represented seller in multiple sales of environmentally-sensitive Florida acreage for industrial development.
- Represented seller in sale of closed Florida landfill for industrial development.
- Represented landowner in government easement dispute in Florida.
- Represented homeowner in boundary line dispute in Florida.
- Represented tenant in negotiating and drafting long-term ground lease in Florida.
- Represented tenant in multi-million dollar building construction project.
- Represented landowner in negotiation of easement agreements for industrial development.
- Authored 2 volumes of real estate legal forms for West Publishing
- Board Certified in Real Estate Law by The Florida Bar