Florida attorney James W. Martin provides legal advice on Florida probate, wills, trusts, contracts, real estate, and business law in St. Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida. As a lawyer Jim Martin has achieved the highest ratings on Martindale, Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and Avvo. In addition, he is Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Real Estate Law.
Jim Martin earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Stetson University and a Juris Doctor degree in Law from Stetson University College of Law.
In addition to his private law practice, James W. Martin’s legal work has included:
- Teaching Contract Drafting and Law Practice Management as an Adjunct Professor of Law at Stetson University College of Law
- Writing eight volumes of legal forms books for West Publishing on contracts, real estate, business entities, nonprofits, and specialized areas of law
- Becoming Board Certified in Real Estate Law by The Florida Bar
- Writing numerous articles on probate, real estate, and contracts law and on law practice management for various bar journals
- Presenting at numerous seminars for bar associations
- Serving on the editorial board of The Practical Lawyer published by the American Law Institute CLE
- Serving on the Probate Rules Committee of The Florida Bar
- Serving as chair of the St. Petersburg Bar Association Business Law Section, Probate Section, and Real Property Section
- Law Books Written by Jim Martin
- Legal Articles Written by Jim Martin
- Seminars Presented by Jim Martin
- Classes Taught by Jim Martin as Adjunct Professor of Law at Stetson University College of Law