St. Petersburg, Florida attorney James W. Martin is a Florida contracts, real estate, business, and probate, wills and trusts lawyer. He has achieved the highest lawyer ratings on Martindale, Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and Avvo.
His education at Georgia Tech and Stetson University earned him a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Stetson University and a Juris Doctor degree in Law from Stetson University College of Law.
In addition to his private law practice, James W. Martin’s legal work has included:
- Teaching contract drafting and law practice management as an adjunct professor of law at Stetson University College of Law
- Writing eight volumes of legal forms books for West Publishing on contracts, real estate, corporations, LLCs, partnerships, nonprofits, and specialized areas of law
- Writing numerous articles on business, probate, real estate, and contracts law and on law practice management for various bar journals
- Presenting at numerous seminars for bar associations
- Serving on the editorial board of The Practical Lawyer published by the American Law Institute CLE
- Serving on the probate rules committee of The Florida Bar
- Serving as chair of the St. Petersburg Bar Association business law section, real property law section, and probate law section
- Serving on the board of the Salvador Dali Museum
- Becoming Board Certified in Real Estate Law by The Florida Bar