Florida attorney James W. Martin provides legal advice on Florida business, contracts, probate, wills, trusts, real estate, and nonprofit law in St. Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida. As a lawyer Jim Martin has achieved the highest ratings on Martindale, Lawyers, Super Lawyers, and Avvo.
Jim Martin earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from Stetson University and a Juris Doctor degree in Law from Stetson University College of Law.
In addition to his private law practice, James W. Martin’s legal work has included:
- Teaching Contract Drafting and Law Practice Management as an Adjunct Professor of Law at Stetson University College of Law
- Writing eight volumes of legal forms books for West Publishing on contracts, real estate, corporations and LLCs and partnership business entities, nonprofits, and specialized areas of law
- Writing numerous articles on business, probate, real estate, and contracts law and on law practice management for various bar journals
- Presenting at numerous seminars for bar associations
- Serving on the editorial board of The Practical Lawyer published by the American Law Institute CLE
- Serving on the Probate Rules Committee of The Florida Bar
- Becoming board certified in real estate law by The Florida Bar
- Serving as chair of the St. Petersburg Bar Association Business Law Section, Probate Section, and Real Property Section
- Law Books Written by Jim Martin
- Legal Articles Written by Jim Martin
- Seminars Presented by Jim Martin
- Classes Taught by Jim Martin as Adjunct Professor of Law at Stetson University College of Law